Aloha! If you're already thinking about a vacation, then now is the right time to plan and book it. It's not too late to plan your Summer vacation. Take advantage of the current deals on airfare and hotel accommodations before it's too late where you wait until the last minute and everything has gone up in price. If you like beaches, warm weather, Mai Tais, then Hawaii is the exotic locale to visit without having to deal with language barriers, safety issues, currency exchanges, and political turmoil. I've been to Hawaii several times and I always seem to have a good time. You will too if you enjoy beaches, Mai Tais, warm weather, snorkeling, surfing, etc. I've only been to the island of Oahu, Maui, and Kauai, but I hear Big Island is just as nice if not better. It's a good thing Costco has this Big Island travel package (featured in the March 2015 Costco Coupon Book) available so you can enjoy your vacation in the comfort of a resort. If you were interested in visiting another Hawaiian island instead, Costco offers travel packages for Oahu (Waikiki), Maui and Kauai as well. Either way, you'll definitely love it, and the kids will too! Mahalo!
|Check out Hawaii's Big Island with a Costco vacation package.|
Here are the trip details:
Hawaiian Islands: Hilton Waikoloa Village Buyer's Package InfoCostco Price: $699 per person
Includes a full-size rental car, accommodations, hotel taxes, and car taxes.
- Makai Mountainside Room Lagoon Tower (upgrade from Resort-View Room)
- located on Hawaii's Big Island
- Valid for travel through 4/15/15 - 6/10/15 and 8/17/15 - 12/16/15
- Book by 5/31/15
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- Complimentary luau for two
- Daily resort charge
- Makai VIP Experience, including dedicated check-in desk, private concierge, access to spa and fitness facilities, a dedicated pool area, and more