For those of you who don't have a Costco membership, but are interested in joining, then take advantage of this really good deal. For new members, LivingSocial is offering a Costco membership, $20 cash card, and exclusive coupons for only $55. That's a great deal for a Costco membership. You'll be saving on this deal on top of the regular savings you'll have as a Costco member. If you don't already have a membership, now is the perfect time to get one.
|Costco Membership + Bonus $20 Costco Cash Card and Coupons|
Here are the details:
LivingSocial: Costco Membership + Bonus $20 Costco Cash Card and CouponsLink: LivingSocial offer
- $55 for a 1-year Gold Star Membership
- Includes a free Household card, $20 Costco Cash Card, and coupons (listed below)
- Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
- Limited quantity available
- Enjoy $78.93 savings (58% savings)
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
- $20 Costco Cash Card
- Exclusive coupons good for 3 free Kirkland Signature products:
- 72-pack AA Batteries ($18.99 value)
- Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
- Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
- Plus, $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer)
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES MAY 31, 2016. If purchaser does not use voucher by May 31, 2016, purchaser may call LivingSocial to receive a refund for the paid value. Any unused vouchers that have not been refunded will be refunded on July 1, 2016.