I can't tell you enough how a good quality backpack can go a long way. I think I've had my Jansport backpack since high school, and I still use it up to this day. I used it for school, hiking, and now work. With the High Sierra Zeta 16L Hydration Pack, you can have a good quality backpack that can last a very long time. You can put books in this backpack for back to school, your laptop for work, or just use it as a day bag for when you go hiking or touring a foreign city. There are more expensive backpacks out there, but you don't need anything fancy or super expensive like a North Face backpack. It's not as if you'll be using this backpack on your way up to Mount Everest. One thing it has that's really cool, though, is the hydration system which features a 70 ounce bladder to store water - kind of like what you would see in a Camelbak. It has a convenient straw connecting it so that you can easily hydrate without having to put your backpack down and opening it. The padded shoulder straps and sternum strap makes it more comfortable and easier on your body when lugging it around. It's a very versatile pack built for many uses. You definitely won't regret getting the High Sierra Zeta 16L Hydration Backpack knowing that it'll last you a very long time. If you need a backpack more for school or the office, High Sierra also has the Elite Business Pack.
|High Sierra Zeta 16 Hydration Backpack: great for the office, back to school, or hiking.|
Here are the specs:
High Sierra Zeta 16L Hydration Backpack Product InfoCostco Item#: 941621
Costco Price: $29.99
Found at: Costco in South San Francisco, CA (451 South Airport Blvd)
(price and availability may vary per Costco location)
|High Sierra Zeta back pack features bladder reservoir to make hydrating easy|
|Deal for the High Sierra Zeta 16 Hydration Pack at Costco|
High Sierra Zeta 16L Hydration Backpack:
- Multiple Compartments
- Pocket Organizer
- Mesh Utility Pouch
- Cargo Capacity: 16L Pack with 2L (70 oz) Reservoir
- Suspended Back Panel
- Helmet Holder
- Taste-Free Hydration System
- Airflow 2 Suspended Mesh Back Panel System helps keep your back cool and comfortable
- Ultra Light-Weight, Shiny-Grid Nylon, Micro-Dobby Nylon
- size 16.8 x 12.4 x 6.5 in (42.3 x 31.5 x 16.5 cm)
- weight: 2.12 lbs (0.96 kg)
- Versatile hydration pack is idea for mountain biking, trail running, and day hiking.
- Includes new High Sierra 2-liter/70 ounce hydration system. This BPA Free system features a quick-disconnect hose system, wide opening for easy fill and cleaning, and a hands-free bite valve. The reservoir is made from durable, dual-layered, taste-free material.
- Elastic loops for hydration hose positioning.
- Large, front-load main compartment
- Hinged front pocket is ideal for storing a helmet or extra gear.
- Front pocket organizer with key fob can hold tools and accessories.
- Soft, lined zippered top pocket holds sunglasses or other items.
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap.
- Adjustable waist belt.
- Side compression straps help stabilize loads.
- Elastic webbing keepers to allow you to tuck away excess webbing.
- Reflective loop can hold an LED blinker for improved visbility.