If you love cooking, then you'll appreciate the craftsmanship of the J.A. Henckels Knives 10 piece Forged Cutlery Block Set at Costco. You'll know the difference a good set of knives will make in the kitchen since it'll make cooking and doing prep work way easier. That and it's safer to have good knives that can cut efficiently. You definitely don't want to exert extra force when cutting with dull or poor quality knives. Whether you're a professional chef or just a home cook, cooking becomes less tedious and less of a chore when cutting meat and vegetables. The 10 piece JA Henckels Forged Cutlery Knife set comes with a sharpening steel, so that you can sharpen the knives yourself whenever it gets dull. With the J.A. Henckels 10 piece Forged Cutlery Block Set, you get several knives that can handle a multitude of knife cuts that you need for the kitchen. It even comes with kitchen shears which is an added bonus. You'll be sure that these knives will not rust and will definitely last a long time (it comes with a lifetime guarantee) since they are made in Spain and not in China. Getting a good set of knives can be expensive, but it's a good thing that Costco has these good quality knives for a real good price.
|Cooking and food prep are made easier with the J.A. Henckels 10 piece Forged Kitchen Knives|
Here are the specs:
J.A. Henckels 10 piece Forged Cutlery Block Set Product InfoCostco Item#: 755176
Costco Price: $149.99
Found at: Costco in South San Francisco, CA (451 South Airport Blvd)
(price and availability may vary per Costco location)
|J.A. Henckels 10 piece Forged Cutlery Block Set: perfect for any kitchen.|
|J.A. Henckels 10 piece Forged Knives are made in Spain.|
|Deal for J.A. Henckels 10 piece Forged Cutlery Block Set at Costco|
The significance of using optimum cutting tools has been experienced by generations of owners of knives from ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS.
After all, success in the kitchen very much depends on the ingredients. Since 1731 ZWILLING has built a reputation for outstanding cutting performance. Professional and home chefs all over the world value our innovative knife lines.
Top quality is our passion because you, our custover, want knives that are sharper, tougher, more corrosion resistant and more ergonomic. In order for you to enjoy a great knife day after day we research, develop and invest continuously in new technologies. The result: a harder, sharper blade that will NOT STAIN or chip and remains sharp longer. With each knife introduced we pass on our passion for the best possible products to you, and off you ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS' quality as you have never experienced before.
The J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL brand was established in 1895 as a separate value brand of ZWILLING J.A HENCKELS. This brand initiative allowed the quality standards expected from ZWILLING J.A HENCKELS knives to be offered on a more affordable platform.
The J.A HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL FORGED COUTEAU series features fully forged knives made with German steel. The classic three rivet handle features an ergonomic and balanced design offering superb cutting performance and reliable quality, while maintaining the traditional and refined design of all ZWILLING J.A HENCKELS products. Made in Spain.
- Hand honed, forged blade
- Full bolster and tang
- 3 rivet handle
- Blades are NSF certified
- Cutlery made in Spain with German steel
- Shears made in Japan
- includes 9 inch sharpening steel, 8 inch carving knife, 8 inch chef's knife, 8 inch bread knife, 7 inch santoku hollow edge knife, 5 inch serrated utility knife, 4 inch paring knife, 3 inch vegetable knife, kitchen shears, and hardwood block to safely store your knives
- Sharp: The precision-honed and laster controlled edge ensures a remarkably sharp blade with superior edge retention.
- Perfectly Balanced: The bolster is formed by applying high temperature and intense power. The single piece forged construction is perfectly balanced.
- Comfortable: Each knife handle is ergonmically designed and hand-finished in a multi-step process to ensure comfort over hours of cutting.
- German Steel: German special formula high-carbon stainless-steel blades will not rust, will hold a keen edge and will last a lifetime.
- NSF Certified: NSF is the most accepted and trusted certification in foodservice. Earning the rigorous NSF certification means the best in quality.
- Quality Control: Each knife is put through a detailed quality inspection process to ensure all features perform to the highest level.
- Lifetime Guarantee: All HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL merchandise is fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship.