I'd like to think of myself as a good driver, but I must admit that I absolutely suck at parking, especially parallel parking. It's apparent that my depth perception is just not up to par. With the Yada Digital Backup Camera, I can see the curb or the car behind me if I'm squeezing into a parallel parking spot. I can also see pedestrians and incoming cars anytime I'm backing up from a spot or driveway. Both my household's cars aren't brand new and, thus, don't have the fancy backup camera, so I bought 2 of these for both those cars. Set up and installation is easy. You get both the camera that you attack to the rear of your car and a 5 inch dash monitor that displays what the camera sees. If you have an older vehicle and don't have a backup camera, then you'll find this backup camera to be very useful.
|The Yada Digital Backup Camera with 5" Dash Monitor allows you to see what's behind you when you're in reverse.|
Yada Digital Backup Camera with 5" Dash Monitor Product InfoCostco Item#: 893175
Costco Price: $119.99
Found at: Costco in Foster City, CA (1001 Metro Center Boulevard)
(price and availability may vary per Costco location)
|The Yada Digital Backup Camera is great for cars that are older and don't already have a backup camera installed.|
|The Yada Digital Backup Camera comes with a 5" dash monitor that is your display and acts as your eyes when backing up.|
See what is behind you before you back up.
- A digital signal ensures a secure link with no interference
- Installation is simple - connect the camera to your rear taillights with the kid included and no wiring from camera to monitor
- Image appears automaticall when car is in reverse position
- Large 5" LCD monitor is a perfect addition to any driver that needs assistance backing up
- Night vision and low-light illumination let you see behind you even at night